According to several studies, only 25% of visitors visit the second page of search results, which means the rest of the 75% stick to the first page of the search engine. “The higher your ranking, the more easily your site will be found”. This is where SEO comes in; the process of improving the quality & quantity of organic traffic from search results. In comparison to the paid promotions, SEO takes more time but generates organic traffic and benefits you in the long run. According to a 2019 study by Brightedge Research, 53.3% of all website traffic comes from search engines like Google, and SEO drives 1,000%+ more traffic than organic social media. This is the reason why every third marketer relies on SEO to enhance brand exposure.
On-page optimization (AKA on-page SEO) refers to all measures that are taken directly within the website to improve your ranking in the SERP. At Worth IT Solutions, we examine your webpage’s structure and then guide you on all key aspects for improved alignment in targeting your keywords. We offer white-hat SEO practices, from keyword research to competitor analysis and content planning to marketing to make your webpage organically ranked on the search engine’s first page.
What’s the idea of writing great content, optimizing it, building high-quality links when the page is not even qualified to get crawled? Our specialists conduct an SEO site audit to assess your current page & determine the aspects you need to improve. Doing this we ensure your webpage meets all the search engine guidelines & can be discovered, crawled & indexed without any
Local SEO increases your website's ranking by targeting keywords relevant to services, location, and phone numbers. At Worth It Solutions, our Local SEO practices aid in expanding your business locally, optimizing your GMB profile, targeting local business SEO keywords & managing your online reputation. Doing this, we ensure that your business achieves its desired local market standing.